The Dodhys Bedhead unit has been designed and built with a view to provide smooth lines, a stylish finish and pleasing aesthetics in order to blend into the room décor. The modular design of the unit allows flexibility with choice of length between 1.2 to 6 Meters, Quantity and type of Switches & Sockets, Gas Outlets & Provision of Nurse Call system, and of Colour.
• The unit is designed in view of the HTM 2015 design considerations. Built from extruded Aluminium powder coated sections, the unit provides separate compartments for Medical Gases and Electrical Services. The gas compartment is ventilated to prevent a build up of gas inside the unit.
• Separate panels for low voltage (LV) and protective extra-low voltage (PELV) services. This allows access to the PELV section for servicing without having to isolate the LV circuits. Segregation between the LV and the PELV section is provided in the form of a barrier which fulfills the requirements of BS7671:1992 (the IE Wiring Regulations).
• The flexibility of the panel design allows the number of Electrical Services and the Medical Gas Terminal units to be increased.
• The units are supplied pre-piped with12 mm copper pipe, medical grade and pre-wired to the customers requirements, with the piping conforming to HTM 2022 standard. Copper pipe size can be altered according to customer’s requirement.
• Electrical components are from renowned European manufacturers.
HYGIENE AND MAINTENANCE:
The bedhead unit is very easy to clean and maintain. The design minimizes the number of joints where dust and bacteria can collect thus making cleaning easier. Minor routine maintenance such as the replacement of fluorescent tubes is made simple and quick with access being provided by removing the relevant panel.
The Standard unit is supplied completely assembled and ready for installation. While the unit can be configured according to individual customers requirement the Standard Types are listed below:
Following choice parameters are available: